03 November 2008

Action: Vote!

It's tomorrow: Election Day! The ONE Campaign has provided a handy chart comparing McCain's and Obama's positions on various issues related to international development and foreign aid. (Both candidates have some good things to say, but I think it's important that we know what they're saying.) The page also provides links to videos of both candidates speaking about global poverty, and more comprehensive information. Click here to check it out. (Sorry there's no info here about third-party candidates.) Have fun with your ballot box!

By the way...you guys are killing me with the lack of comments. Come on! Say something!

3 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

VOTE! BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE SUCH A MAGNIFICENT PRIVILEGE IS BESTOWED UPON YOU!

A comment. In all caps, no less. :)

missy. said...

that's more like it!

thanks liz :)

Heather said...

I voted a couple weeks ago, early ballot! Yay! I'm just getting into this political stuff, so I had to sit at the computer and look up a lot of things to make an informed decision. Here's a pathetic confession: This is my first time voting in a presidential election! So I'm proud to say I voted, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity to vote!